Mr. Jean-Pierre FARANDOU, editor of the Archives SNCF website, commits to making his website and mobile application accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
For this purpose, he is implementing the following strategy and actions:
- Implementation of the multi-year accessibility plan of the SNCF Group 2020-2022
- Action plan 2021-2022.
This accessibility statement applies to Archives SNCF.
The Archive SNCF website is partially compliant with the General Reference Framework for Improving Accessibility (RGAA), version 4.1.2 due to the non-conformities and exemptions listed below.
The compliance audit conducted by the Digital Accessibility Team reveals that:
- 91.52% of RGAA 4.1.2 criteria are met.
- However, the average compliance rate of the online service is 98.60%.
• On some pages of the site, at least one text content has insufficient color contrast compared to its background when hovering the mouse.
• The focus of the keyboard, on the buttons present in the pop-up validation of the general conditions, has an insufficient color contrast compared to their background.
• The button of the drop-down lists of the search form in the “Search term” section has a loss of rotation of the checkmark when the mouse is held.
• On the “search page” there is a loss of information and functionality of the element to navigate on the different pages when the windows are redefined at a height of 256 px and a width of 320 px.
• The spacing properties of text content in the drop-down lists cannot be redefined.
• The spacing properties of the text contents in the drop-down lists cannot be redefined.
Content Not Subject to Accessibility Obligation
• The PDF documents available in the 1939-1945 transparency fund, are part of heritage collections that cannot be made fully accessible. This is due to the unavailability of automated, cost-effective solutions that would easily transcribe text from manuscripts – or other pieces of heritage collections – and restore it in the form of content compatible with the accessibility obligation.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was established on 09/28/2023.
Technologies used for the Site
Content rendering verifications were carried out using the combination provided by the test environments of RGAA 4.1.2, with the following versions:
- Chrome. Version 117 (Official Build) NVDA 2023.2
- Firefox 102.14.0esr NVDA 2023.2
Tools for evaluating accessibility:
• Color Contrast Analyser
• Axe Devtools
• Web Developer Toolbar
• ARC Toolkit
• RGAA Assistant
Site pages checked for compliance
- Home page
- Archive : District Bulletin
- Transparency 39-45
- Search page
- Exhibited Memories
- Legal notice
- Accessibility Statement
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access any content or service, you may contact the site manager to be directed to an accessible alternative, or to obtain the content in another form.
- Send a message: email@example.com
This procedure should be used in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager an accessibility issue that prevents you from accessing content or services on the portal, and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Contact the delegate of the Defender of Rights in your region
- Send a letter by post (free, no stamp required) :
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07